mid lazy april's cup of tea

april, like an evil leaves me with fear
mid summer wind penetrates me like a spear
the blackbird's twitter irritates me
like philosophy irritates me
what is the meaning of one's existence?
how far one has to go, dont know the distance?
is it the existence or distance which is important?

I'm free from myself boating on a river
streaming into abyss without a driver

the grass get dried not because the sun is hot
the leaves fall not because for poets
a lover loves a lover not because for love
it is the way how it should be, how it's gonna be

great discussion repels me, I'm dumb
they spit or speak hell lots of shit!! I jump
true experience of life, did they ever have?

this sunny day beats my feeling, I'm free
the hot sweet cup of tea in free of cost
makes me feel dumb as he teased me,the host

an upside down tree, sparrow in reverse
butterfly in rain
rain in my room, fire on my bed
grasshoppers on computer keyboard,
crows in front of mirror, posing
my reflection on water in naked
smoke,from burning hatred, from kisses of love
the empty cup in my hand hits the moment
Newton under the banyan tree
mourning why is he always under some tree

what a day it is, end of april, hell of devils
april, like an evil leaves me with fear
fear to know myself
fear to listen my conscience
fear to convince myself I'm free
free from what you tell me?
.....................................akhu................................................


No comments: