me, she and her pride

you lift your skirt,
walk like a princess in dirts
your high heel studded with your cruelty
your jewels like diamond shining crazily

you are proud and talk so loud
you think you have the best smile,
like a pearl from the deepest ocean
like a fire fly in the darkest night
like a snow fall in mid summer
like 'like a bird ' by Cohen
like a dream to live by a cancer patient
like a dream to get married by a prostitute
like a drop of rain leaking though the roof
like seven wonders of the world

you said:
"my home is far
my song fades
my love dies
my poetry is lousy
my music like a howling wolf
my mind like a hollow cylinder."

but i never care
and i will wear
my shirt inside out
like a dream of an owl.

you don't know
there's so much left to whistle.

tell me why
have you been so wild,
like a wild plant of poppy,
like a dancing hippie.

tell me now
the colour of your gown.
your pride won't last
if you see the colour first.

you feel no love, i know you.
i see you walking upon lovely dews.
you long for a reason to leave
for a better place, just not to bleed .

............................................akhu....fades........................................................

No comments: