me and the blues!

hmmmmmm! a pain

an angel in silence
praying for the rain
for the thirsty throat
longing for the drops
dreaming of thunder
dying of hunger
seeing the sailing boat
watching the rain pouring
looking at the empty pocket
unzipping my heart
to let it beat freely
to show i exist
to show i got blood
crying out loud my heart
with the tears
no more tears left
no more feelings
everything is new
nothing is same
but still there is the shame
shame on me
for being a rusty knife
for being an angel
for being a son
for being akhu
for my nose
for my small eyes
for my torn jeans
for all the old shirts
shame on you too
for everything you did
in the darkness
of daylight
no love between stranger
just curiousity
just shitty look
who you are
who i'am
nobody cares
toghether we complete
this undemocratic
world
that claims to be
democratic globally
At back home
they drummed my dad's skull
they smoked my marrow
prick my heart
they rape my girls
they left my sister in prison
they burn my brother
they claim we are safe
how an angel suffers
like a poor actor
a useless soul
thinks of a revolution
to revolt against them
but how and when
without bread and butter
no guns and bullets
no writings no singing
no revolution
no harvesting festival
the lonely time
just passes
seeing me fading
like far away kite
my desires and hopes
lingering around
in the air in the air
their expectation
remains inside them
an angel fading
an angel's dream
to own a wing
to learn to fly
remains a story
I'm sorry,
there is no glory
In my stories
the three storey
building belongs to melody
the melody of of my story




No comments: